05 things about ‘A Christmas Carol’
- It is written by Charles Dickens, who is a famous author and his most famous book is ‘A tale of two cities’.
- It is a novella so it won’t take your much time!
- This is a ghost story, but you may not take it as a horror story.
- This is a story which will tell you that you are never too late to take a step toward good deeds.
- This is a story which can scare you to death (only if you care about the things which are discuss in the novel)
- I read this novella last year and then I reread it once again. Why? Because the things discussed in the novel are so special that I don’t want to forget about them, specially in the month of Christmas.
- I believe people like Scrooge(protagonist) do exist and they do need some guidance towards a better future!
- I’m gonna gift this novella as a Christmas gift to one of my friend-she really need to learn some goods. And I will suggest you to do the same!
- Read the novella if you have not.
- Re-read if you already have 😀